Sunday, November 18, 2007

You promised me everything you promised me thick and thin yeah

...Now you just say oh Romeo yeah you know I used to have a scene with him.
Nicole bought me the new Killers B-sides album (thanks Nicole) and I have been listening to their cover of Romeo and Juliet over and over. The first time I heard that song was on Empire Records, you know the scene when they are cleaning the store and I remember Marc grabs the ballerina's foot and dusts it, and well my crush on AJ was officially over and my crush on nerdy Marc had begun. When I heard the Killers doing a cover on austin city limits I had to check my space for the track, bookmark the site and play it over and over, the Killers must have felt me and they put it on their B-sides yay!

So on the home front Keaton is walking (sorta)!






Juliet says hey it’s Romeo you nearly gimme a heart attack
He’s underneath the window she’s singing hey la my boyfriend’s back
You shouldn’t come around here singing up at people like that
Anyway what you gonna do about it?





And on the photography front I have been busy making cards! Thank you Leighsa and Tina for you photo and border blends (in that order)!!!




No comments: