Thursday, November 15, 2007

My brain hurts




So I had a long day today, now everyone feel sorry for me, I met a friend for coffee today and picked up my family portraits then I headed north and met another friend and gave her the family portraits I did. Okay typing it makes it seem trivial, but really this took up my WHOLE day. So I come home to my messy house and a pile of school work I should have finished last week and here I am, my brain hurts! I guess the least I can do is post some pretty pictures before I go tackle the mess.

Okay the other reason my brain hurts is that I went to the gap today ( bad idea I know) and their new "stripy season" pictures all over make me want to do more studio work. That means I want to buy some studio lights and those don't come cheap, so I am sitting here trying to justify finishing buying what is in my cart on the alien bee website.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love the pictures! I can hardly wait to see the rest! P.S this is Sarah