Monday, March 17, 2008

Yo ho ho and a bottle of Rum

So I have back to back sessions tomorrow, I will be so immersed in work that it is doubtfull that I will remember to blog anything other than work stuff for a long time. This means that you all (if there is anyone who reads my blog, lol) get a little snippet of my life tonight. I have been booking weddings like crazy for this wedding season, so you can all look ahead to a fancy pants new wedding website in the New Year.




We will start with Keaton and I driving to calgary to chek out Jen's new baby Jake!



Here is Keaton telling me to turn off the camera


The cat doing "fierce" ANTM


A few of Devlynn rocking out ( the last one is a self portrait)





And finally Keaton's new fake burp, which he does any time you say "excuse me".

No comments: